Love garlic knots? This garlic knots recipe is one of the easiest and tastiest garlic roll recipes I have ever had! I know it will become a family favorite.
Before you get started, you’ll needMagical Pizza dough recipe, or you can purchase some not-so-magical store bought pizza dough 😉
This is one of those recipes that you’ll go back to on a monthly basis. It’s a super simple recipe that makes a great side dish next to pasta, grilled meats and soup!
What to Serve with this Garlic Knots Recipe
Garlic knots go with anything. It’s garlic and bread. How could it be wrong? I love making garlic knots when I make pasta. They go together perfectly. Here’s a few personal recommendations:
Variations to Garlic Knots
When making this garlic knots recipe, you can choose to add more or less of the seasonings as you like. You can also branch out an add things like rosemary, basil and other Italian seasonings to create a different flavor profile to these knots.
Ingredients for Garlic Knots Recipe
- Pizza Dough
- Garlic Cloves
- Olive oil
How to Make Easy Garlic Knots
Follow the directions for the homemade pizza dough as listed. You will then divide the dough into portions and roll to tie into a knot shape. Bake as directed, then brush them with the seasoned melted butter before serving.
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients for the recipe.
- Cut dough into thin trips.
- Tie the knots out of the dough. Bake them at 400F for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine together melted butter, oil, parsley and pressed garlic.
- Brush each one of the with garlicky glaze, serve them immediately.
- If you wish to keep them fresh for a few days, keep them sealed in a ziploc bag.