If you’re a first-time baker and want to try making your own amazing bread, this is the recipe for you to try! It’s so easy to make and doesn’t involve complicated steps to come out incredible.
If you’re hosting guests, you can always bake them right before serving.
Other No-Knead Bread Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- Combine the water with sugar and yeast. Let the mixture sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Add egg, salt, and butter to the yeast mixture. Whisk to combine.
- In small portions, add flour into the wet mixture.
- Stir to combine everything together until a dough ball forms.
- Divide the dough into 20 equal pieces. Roll them up into round shapes and place them next to each other in a shallow baking dish.
- Cover the rolls with a towel and let them rise for about 30 minutes. Brush the top with egg wash. Bake at 375°F in a preheated oven for about 35 minutes or until the tops turn golden brown.
- Serve fresh out of the oven and warm!