If you’re a first-time baker and want to try making your own amazing bread, this is the recipe for you to try! It’s so easy to make and doesn’t involve complicated steps to come out incredible.
If you’re hosting guests, you can always bake them right before serving.
Other No-Knead Bread Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare the ingredient for the recipe.
- Combine water together with sugar and yeast. Let it sit in a room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Add egg, salt and butter to the liquid. Whisk to combine everything together.
- In small portions, add in flour to the mixture.
- Stir to combine everything together.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces. Roll them up into round shapes and place them next to each other.
- Cover buns with a towel and let them rise for about 30 minutes. Bake them at 375F in a preheated oven for about 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve them while they're still warm.