Want to make aneasy bread recipe? This bread recipe involves no kneading and makes it much easier to make fresh bread at home.
I think so highly of this bread recipe that I think every person out there should try it!
And if you like this recipe, you are going to LOVE my No Knead Cinnamon Rolls Recipe.
Making bread at home doesn’t have to be hard or difficult. When you make this easy bread recipe, you can take the work out of making bread at home. While this is an easy bread recipe, it does still take time.
I’ve adapted to leaving the dough overnight or making it early in the morning and letting it sit through the day. And if for any reason, you happen to want to delay the project, you can safely refrigerate the dough for up to four days.
What to Serve this Easy Bread Recipe With
Bread can be used for many things. I like to use bread as a side dish for many of my favorite recipes. I think this no knead bread goes great with:
Ingredients for this Easy Bread Recipe
- Dry Yeast
- Luke Warm Water
How to Make No-Knead Bread
As always, read over the recipe before making. In this case, you will find that this recipe needs to be prepared a day in advance to allow it to properly rise.
Follow the directions for preparing the dough and allowing it to rise again before you bake. You will prepare your pans or baking sheets and cook s directed before serving with a pad of fresh butter fresh out of the oven.
Other Easy Bread Recipes to try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Mix dough: The night before, combine all ingredients, mix dry ingredients together and then add water, mix ingredients until the dough comes together. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit 12-20 hours on the counter top.
- Next day, the dough will be wet, sticky and bubbly. Generously flour your hands and baking sheet. Take dough (if it sticks, flour hands more), form oval shape.
- Place it on a baking sheet and sprinkle a generous amount of flour on it. Cover it with towel. Let dough rise in a warm place for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450F. You will need to have 2 shelves in oven. Place 2 cups of hot boiled water in the deep cooking sheet. Place this cooking sheet on a lower level, inside your oven. This will make the bread crispy and make it rise more. Place the bread on the top level. Remove water from the oven after 10 minutes.
- Keep on baking bread for another 30 minutes or until golden crispy brown.