Mushroom Appetizers are perfect for fall and winter seasons. I love the way these flaky, crunchy parts of the fillo shells add texture to the creamy mushroom filling.
What arefillo shells?
- Fillo shells are recognized by several names, such asfilocups and pastry cups. They all mean the same thing.
- They are made with phyllo dough, fully cooked and ready for you to use them for any appetizer. The best part is that they come in a mini pastry shell size.
Other Mushroom Sides
The following recipe has been contributed by Dina from Simply Home cooked, you can get some inspiration from her recipe. Love the Khachapuri in particular.
Share Some Love ❤️
- Fry mushrooms with oil until they are golden brown.
- In a bowl, combine together fried mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken, mayonnaise, pressed garlic, chopped dill, salt, and pepper.
- Place the fillo shells on a baking sheet and fill them with the mushroom mixture. Bake at 390F for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve them immediately.