You will love this perfect air fryer salmon that cooks in under 15 minutes. The air fryer creates a perfect crust on the outside, while the inside remains juicy.
Air fryer salmon makes a wonderful topping for a salad, or can be served with grains or grilled zucchini. Our whole family loves salmon fillets, and these are so quick and easy to prepare.
Cooking Fish in an Air Fryer
An Air Fryer can be used to cook all sorts of fish, but our favorites have always been salmon and cod. The fillet size may vary, so keep an eye on the internal temperature to assure the readiness.
Tips for the Perfect Salmon in an Air Fryer
- Season generously; salmon typically requires extra seasoning.
- To ensure that you have a moist salmon, top salmon with slices of butter before cooking.
- Use salmon with skin on; this will keep more juices inside. While the salmon cooks, the skin will stick to the air fryer, and you can easily remove the skinless fillet.
- Cook salmon on high heat (400°F or higher) until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. When it’s cooked on high heat, the outside creates a beautiful crust, while the inside remains juicy.
Air Fryer Recipes To Try
- Easy Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Air Fryer Steak Tips Recipe
- Easy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Potato Chips Recipe
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients for the recipe.
- Season salmon fillets with garlic parsley salt.
- Place fillets in the air fryer, leaving the skin on the bottom. Top it off with butter and lemon slices.
- Cook in the air fryer at 400°F for 10-13 minutes, depending on the size of fillets. The internal temperature should reach 145°F.