This pickled salad is balanced so well, with great amount of vegetables and perfect pickling marinade. It only needs 24 hours for pickling, but can stay fresh for up to a week, in a refrigerator.
This picked vegetable salad has been quite special to me; it was the star of my husband’s and my engagement party. My sister was the one helping with all the food for the party and she happened to get this recipe from the chef. So now, almost nine years later, it’s finally getting shared with you.
Other Pickled Salads to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all vegetables for the salad.
- Dice all the vegetables into same size piece, about one inch in size. Mix vegetables together in a large dish, something that you can cover with a lid for marinating.
- Into a small saucepan, combine together water, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, bay leaves and peppercorns. Bring the sauce to a boil and pour the sauce over the prepared vegetables.
- Let the vegetables marinade for 24 hours, after 24 hours, you can place them in jars and use them over the next week.
- It will stay fresh in a refrigerator for a few weeks.