My friend posted picture of this amazing burger with mushrooms and it was hunting me until I made one. I know ordering burgers at some restaurant isn’t the healthy choice. I got lean meat, Kraft burger seasoning(in cheese section).
My hubby loved them, said to call them messy burgers. I ate my with sauerkraut, great combination. I didn’t make sauerkraut myself, if any of you have good recipe please share.
Share Some Love ❤️
- Slice onions into half rings, slice mushrooms. On high heat and fry mushroom and onions, season with salt and pepper until both are golden brown. Remove all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix together, beef and kraft burger seasoning. Form beef patties about ¾ of an in thick.
- Place them in same skillet you used for onions, turn heat on low. Cook each side 5 minutes on one side and 4 minutes on the other side.
- Place slice of cheese on bottom bun, cooked meat, onion/mushroom mixture, cover top bun with mayo and ketchup, cover the burger with top.
- Let it rest for about 3 minutes so the beef wouldn’t be as hot and it will set a little.