This shrimp lettuce salad is so crip, refreshing, and filling. Tossed in creamy ranch dressing & bacon bits, it’s always a crowd pleaser!
Most of you would probably be surprised, but I never cared for shrimp so much or maybe not until I tried it in this salad. This shrimp makes a delicious addition to the rest of the light and fresh ingredients. And if you flavor it with some bacon pieces, it’ll make the salad too good to even be called a salad.
Check out the Homemade Ranch Dressing to take this to another level.
BTW, you can prepare a large batch of all ingredients and eat this salad trough out the week. This is what we did and it was a convenient way to have a healthy dish at our fingertips.
Other Refreshing Salads
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1/2 lb jumbo shrimp
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 heads romaine lettuce
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 cup corn
- 5 mini bell peppers
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- If your shrimp isn't already peeled, go ahead and take the shells off. Dice the bell peppers into 1-inch pieces.
- Wash and dry the lettuce. Slice it into 2-inch chunks.
- Preheat a skillet over high-heat. Toss in the corn and sauté it until it's slightly browned. In the same skillet, sauté the bell peppers until lightly browned. Set the veggies aside.
- Dice the bacon into 1-inch piece. Fry the bits over high heat until crispy. Transfer the bacon to a plate covered with a paper towel to absorb the excess grease.
- Pop the shrimp into the skillet with the bacon grease and sauté . Once the shrimp starts turning pink, press garlic into the skillet and remove from heat.
- Assemble the salad by placing the lettuce, bell peppers, corn, bacon and shrimp in a large bowl.
- Toss in the ranch dressing right before you plan to serve. Enjoy!