Most of you would probably be surprised, but I never cared for shrimp so much or maybe not until I tried it in this salad. This shrimp makes a delicious addition to the rest of the light and fresh ingredients. And if you flavor it with some bacon pieces, it’ll make the salad too good to even be called a salad.
Check out the Homemade Ranch Dressing to take this to another level.
BTW, you can prepare a large batch of all ingredients and eat this salad trough out the week. This is what we did and it was a convenient way to have a healthy dish at our fingertips.
Other Refreshing Salads
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1/2 lb Shrimp
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 3 Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 lb Bacon
- 1 cup Corn
- 5 Mini Bell Peppers
- Ranch Dressing
- Prepare all ingredients. If your shrimp isn't peeled, go ahead and peel it. Dice bell peppers into one inch pieces.
- Dice lettuce into two inch chunks.
- Preheat skillet to high heat, toss corn until it’s a bit browned. In the same skillet do the same thing with bell peppers. Set it aside.
- Dice bacon into one-inch pieces. Fry it in high heat, until the bacon turns crispy. Place bacon on a paper towel to get rid of some extra grease.
- Leaving a little bit of grease from bacon, cook shrimp in the same skillet. When shrimp starts turning pink, press garlic into it and remove them from heat.
- To assemble your salad, place lettuce, bell peppers, corn, bacon and shrimp.
- When you are ready to serve to add dressing over the salad and you are set to go.