We have been in love with this spinach salad ever since our last visit to our friends’ house, in Toronto, Canada. For the last few weeks, we’ve been sticking to this salad as a daily routine. I would never expect that this salad can taste so good, given such an odd mixture of ingredients.
This salad is fresh, with sweetness of berries. Feta adds a nice flavor of cheese to it; you may choose to substitute it with goat cheese. For the dressing, you can use regular balsamic vinegar, and just add a teaspoon of honey.
p.s. I used Driscoll’s Berries in this salad, they are the best berries I have tried.
Other Salads to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 6 cup Spinach
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Honey Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Toast pecans on a skillet, until golden; set aside until cooled to a room temperature.
- Into a large bowl, place spinach, blueberries, sliced strawberries, toasted pecans and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and press garlic into the dressing.
- Dress the salad and serve right away.