This salad was inspired by an idea to just eat something really healthy. My husband Tim decided that he wants to be on a diet and I don’t mind it at all, because he really needs to clean out his system after all those chocolates, see his story on our vlog. Plus, I now started a 12 week workout program, of which I will update you later, so I need to eat protein.
One of the days, I just took out all veggies I had in the fridge and started mixing things up to form a salad. Well, we were pretty impressed with the outcome, to the point of having that salad all week. We’ve even started our own in-home joke about eating tuna for breakfast.
I am sure you guys will love this salad, even if you’re are not on a specific diet. It keeps you feeling filled, but light at the same. The best feeling ever!
Other Seafood Salads
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 cn Tuna
- 1 English Cucumber
- 4 medium Tomatoes
- 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
- 3 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 4 Green Onions
- Handful of fresh Herbs like Dill & Parsley
- 1/2 cup Ranch
- Prepare the ingredients for the salad. Cook eggs and rinse all the veggies.
- Dice all the vegetable into small pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl, you don't need to separate them like I did for the photos.
- Add ranch dressing and stir to combine it all together. Serve while the salad is still fresh.