A few weeks ago, when we did a giveaway, I have asked you for recipes you are looking forward to. Number one request was soups and more soups. You asked for it, so we have many recipes coming to satisfy your cravings.
Let me just tell you, the day I have made this soup, we had a full house company. I was nervous about letting people try it, it’s different in flavors and I assumed that not everyone would care for it. Well, the turnout was amazing, 10 out of 10 people that tried it loved it. Some of them went for a second, maybe the third bowl of soup. It encouraged me to share this recipe with all of you. I am sure you will love it just as much.
Other Kale Soups
Share Some Love ❤️
- Gather your ingredients.
- If desired, peel the skin/casing off the sausage. Next, cut it into 1/2-inch rings. Optionally, you can brown the sausage a little in a skillet with oil or simply pop it in the soup as-is.
- Dice the onion and grate the carrots.
- Preheat a large soup pot with a bit of oil. Caramelize the onions until golden brown. Next, add in the grated carrots.
- Rinse the beans under cool water to remove the canning fluid. Add them into the pot. Next, pour in 4 quarts of hot water and stir in the broth base.
- Chop the kale into small pieces. Add the sausage and kale to the soup. Let the soup simmer for 5 minutes and remove it from heat.
- Serve the soup immediately and enjoy!