A few weeks ago, when we did a giveaway, I have asked you for recipes you are looking forward to. Number one request was soups and more soups. You asked for it, so we have many recipes coming to satisfy your cravings.
Let me just tell you, the day I have made this soup, we had a full house company. I was nervous about letting people try it, it’s different in flavors and I assumed that not everyone would care for it. Well, the turnout was amazing, 10 out of 10 people that tried it loved it. Some of them went for a second, maybe the third bowl of soup. It encouraged me to share this recipe with all of you. I am sure you will love it just as much.
Other Kale Soups
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb Sausage
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 large Carrot
- 16 oz Cooked White Beans (canned works also)
- 1 bn Kale
- 1 tbsp Better Than Bullion (chicken or beef)
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Prepare ingredients for the soup.
- If needed, peel the skin off the sausage, cut it into half inch rings. Optionally, you can brown the sausage a little on a skillet, until the sides turn golden.
- Dice onion into tiny cubes and grate carrots.
- Preheat pot with a bit of oil. Caramelize onions until golden, add carrots into the onions..
- Add white beans into sauteed mixture. Add 4 quarts of hot water into the cooking ingredients. Stir in bullion into the mixture.
- Cut kale into small pieces. Add sausage and kale to the soup, let it simmer for 5 minutes. Remove it form the heat.
- Serve soup while the soup is warm. It can be easily reheated the next day.