There is such a vast verity of dishes you can base on rice, as long as you can prepare the rice correctly. Even just by adding a simple combination of meat and veggies, you have a meal ready to be served.
I’ve used P.F. Chang’s Homemenu meats in my last several rice dishes. I’ve tried several different varieties of meats they have at the store and really enjoyed how they complemented the dish, while keeping that homemade feel.
Other Asian Dishes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 cup Rice
- 2 cup Water
- P.F. Chang’s Homemenu
- Rinse Rice under cold water until the water runs clear.
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add in rice and season it to taste. Turn the heat to very low, cover with a lid and let it cook. Check up on the rice after 10 minutes. Cook time may be different for everyone, depending on the pot and oven. Rice should turn out fluffy in the end.
- As you can see on the package, it literally takes under 10 minutes to prepare this.
- Cook your choice of meal per instructions listed on the package. That's all there is to it.
- Serve it with the rice you prepared.