We’ve lately been having all types of beef broth soups. I love making my own broth with bone in beef, because in the end, the beef is so tender, just a perfect addition of protein to the meal.
Beef Rice Noodle Soup is inspired by Pho. We love Pho, but I wanted a simple version of the soup, so this is where this recipe came from. The soup turned out so filling and flavorful.
Other Noodle Soup Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 lb Bone in beef
- 1/2 large Onion
- 2 Garlic Heads
- 1 large Carrot
- Salt to taste
- 2 large Green Onions
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 2 lb Mushrooms
- 1 lb Fresh Rice Noodles
- Spicy Peppers to taste
- Prepare all ingredients for the recipe.
- Fill a pot with 7 quarts of water. Add in beef, onion, carrot and garlic with peel. Let it simmer for about 90 minutes.
- Strain the broth through a paper towel or cheesecloth. Cut beef into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Place beef broth in a pot. Dice asparagus and green onions. Add beef and vegetables to the beef broth.
- Dice mushrooms and sautee them in an oiled skillet until both sides are golden brown.
- Add in mushrooms to the soup. Bring it to a boil. Add rice noodles and remove from heat.
- Serve soup while it's warm.