This Smoked Salmon Chowder is so easy to make and tastes so amazing in the end. You guys, if you live where it’s cold, I feel your pain. WA state has been so cold the past month, soup has been our best friend.
Personally, I don’t eat much seafood, but salmon is one of my favorites. Chowder with smoked salmon is a must if you like smoked salmon. A friend of mine at work, who shared this recipe with me, also mentioned that sometimes she adds corn to it; that may also be a great idea.
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe. Salmon has to be a cooked smoked salmon.
- Dice carrots and celery into small cubes. Dice green onions.
- Preheat the pot with a bit of oil. Add vegetables, cook until soften. Add flour to the mixture, stir to combine everything together.
- Add water and chicken bullion to the mixture. Bring to a boil.
- Dice potatoes and salmon into small cubes.
- Add salmon and potatoes to the mixture.
- Add whipping cream to the soup. Bring it to a boil and turn it off.
- Serve soup while it's warm.