Are you into Italian dinners at your home? We are, especially when hosting. You can never go wrong with them and people always leave impressed, and that’s all that matters 🙂
This salad is so simple. It’s light, but filing at the same time. I was inspired by one of the YouTube vlogs I was watching, can’t remember which one it was. I am glad I bummed into this idea.
My exact quote to husband – “I just want to say that this salad is so bomb, even after it sit for a little while.” Yep, not sure about the next day, but after a couple hours it was still wonderful.
Other Similar Salads
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 large avocados
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, honey balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and lemon juice together. Set the dressing aside.
- Dice the fresh mozzarella and avocados into cubes. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Place the arugula onto a serving platter, followed by the avocado, mozzarella, and cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and carefully toss to combine. Enjoy!