Are you into Italian dinners at your home? We are, especially when hosting. You can never go wrong with them and people always leave impressed, and that’s all that matters 🙂
This salad is so simple. It’s light, but filing at the same time. I was inspired by one of the YouTube vlogs I was watching, can’t remember which one it was. I am glad I bummed into this idea.
My exact quote to husband – “I just want to say that this salad is so bomb, even after it sit for a little while.” Yep, not sure about the next day, but after a couple hours it was still wonderful.
Other Similar Salads
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 cup Arugula
- 2 Avocados
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Olive oil for dressing
- Balsamic Honey Vinegar for dressing
- Prepare all ingredients for the salad. If you have a favorite balsamic vinegar, go ahead and use that, it doesn't have to be a specific brand.
- Dice fresh mozzarella into cubes. Cut tomatoes into halves and slice avocados.
- Place arugula on on a dish, followed by avocado, mozzarella and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. If you desire more dressing, add a bit more, but don't add too much of it originally.