Easy Beef Veggie Roast Recipe is all about those fall vibrant colors and comfort foods. It’s the perfect dish for family or school nights. You can go about your day and let the oven do the job. You can also prepare this dish in a slow cooker by placing it all there and cooking it on high until the beef is all cooked.
This dish does reheat perfectly, so you may want to double the recipe to have a prepared lunch the next day.
More Easy Potato Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe, (salt is not included in the photo).
- Dice all ingredients into one inch cubes. Season with salt & pepper, add bay leaves to the mixture.
- Stir all ingredients together, place them into a baking dish and top them off with bacon crisps.
- Season beef generously with salt, brown it on a skillet and place it on top of the veggies in the baking dish. Wrap it with foil and leave it to bake at 350F for about an hour. Depending on the thickness of the beef cut, it may take longer than an hour.
- Shred the beef apart and serve the dish while it's still hot.