When this school year started, I wondered what I can possibly do with all that “free” time. Well, as it turned out, it took up two hours out of the day to drive boys to and from school, more time for home chores and even more for various, other errands; speaking of free time. I’m sure you guys can relate.
That’s why quick dinner recipes are a staple in our home. Fish is a great choice for a quick and healthy dinner. It takes very little to prepare it and cooks in a matter of minutes. Best thing about this recipe, is that it stays crispy for hours and reheats well. Have I mentioned that it’s deeelicious?
Other Fish Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Combine parmesan, flour, panko bread crumbs, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg and milk together.
- Slice the fish into big chunks. Dip the fish fillets into the egg mixture, followed by a dunk in the panko mixture.
- Preheat a skillet to medium-high heat with a bit of oil. Fry the fish for about 2 1/2 minutes per side or until it turns golden brown. Between each round of frying, remove the loose panko left behind in the oil.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!