When this school year started, I wondered what I can possibly do with all that “free” time. Well, as it turned out, it took up two hours out of the day to drive boys to and from school, more time for home chores and even more for various, other errands; speaking of free time. I’m sure you guys can relate.
That’s why quick dinner recipes are a staple in our home. Fish is a great choice for a quick and healthy dinner. It takes very little to prepare it and cooks in a matter of minutes. Best thing about this recipe, is that it stays crispy for hours and reheats well. Have I mentioned that it’s deeelicious?
Other Fish Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- In a flat dish, combine parmesan, flour, panko crumbs and season it with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg together with milk.
- Slice fish into serving size portions. Dip fish fillets into egg mixture and then into panko crumbs mixture.
- Preheat skillet to a medium high, with a bit of oil. Fry fish a few minutes on each side until golden brown. Fry it for about 5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. Clean off extra crumbs between each fish fillets.
- Serve hot. Fish goes great with some rice and salsa.