One of the top sellers at the restaurant I worked at, was a Crispy Chicken Burrito. These burritos are crispy on the outside, with shredded, creamy chicken on the inside. Many years later, my husband and I still stop by that restaurant to satisfy the craving.
I know you guys will like them as much as Russian Pastry Chebureki. And as a bonus, they make a perfect prep & freeze item.
Other Easy Chicken Recipes:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 lb Boneless Chicken
- Salt to taste
- Light Olive Oil for frying
- 1 large Onion
- 2 medium Tomatoes
- 12 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 10 Uncooked tortillas
- Cut chicken into two inch pieces.
- Preheat skillet with a little bit of olive oil, to a medium heat, add chicken to the skillet. Season chicken with salt and cook it until it's well cooked through.
- Dice tomatoes and onions into small pieces. Add onions to the cooking chicken, as soon as onions soften add tomatoes. Cook chicken for another 5 minutes, remove it form the heat and let the chicken cool to a room temperature.
- Add softened cream cheese to the chicken and work it with your hands, to break chicken into tiny pieces. Combine everything together.
- Place a few tablespoons of chicken into the middle of the tortilla, forming a little tube out of it.
- Roll up tortillas really tightly and stack them together in a dish.
- Preheat the skilled, filled with 1/2 cup of light olive oil, to a medium/low heat. Drop one or two tacos and fry them until the outside is crispy all around.
- Serve hot, using sour cream for dipping.