This Mexican Crock Pot Chicken is creamy, flavorful and easy to prepare. Seriously, just a few minutes of your time and you will end up with the most delicious chicken for lunch or dinner. When my husband tried this chicken for the first time, he asked to keep this recipe secret for a “future” restaurant. But since we have no plans for a restaurant, you get the secret recipe!
This recipe is inspired by the first job I held at a Mexican food restaurant. The restaurant served most dishes with Mexican chicken, it is one of those versatile things you can get creative with.
Other Recipes to Try:
- Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe
- Easy Carne Asada Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Thighs (Fresh Or Frozen)
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 1 1/2 cup Mango Salsa or any of your favorite
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 medium Onion
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dice onions into half rings, place them on the bottom of the crock pot. Season chicken with pepper and salt on both sides. Place chicken on top of the onions.
- Add salsa and cream cheese to the chicken.
- Turn crock pot on high and cook for about three hours or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve chicken in quesadillas, enchiladas, with rice, taco soups or tacos.