The Quick Pizza Dough recipe, which we’ve been using for the past few years, has been amazing for fluffy pizza crust. However, while being on our trip to Italy, we’ve discovered a whole new variety of pizzas, and our favorite ones, were with a thin crust.
Thin pizza crust requires a specialty dough that has rested in a refrigerator for some time. That’s where Overnight Pizza Dough recipe comes in. It stays overnight, making it soft and easy to handle. It also makes it a great candidate for other recipes, including garlic bread, garlic knots, and more.
Recipes to Make with Pizza Dough
Share Some Love ❤️
- 4 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Yeast
- 1 3/4 cup Very cold Water
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Whole Wheat Flour for dusting
- Combine flour together with salt and yeast.
- In small parts, add water to the flour mixture, stirring each time with a wooden spoon.
- Add in olive oil to the mixture, stir to combine.
- Dust working surface with whole wheat flour. Knead the dough by hand or your kitchen aid, until the dough is elastic.
- Place the dough in a bowl, seal with a plastic wrap. Leave the dough overnight in a refrigerator. Use up the dough within the next three days.