The Quick Pizza Dough recipe, which we’ve been using for the past few years, has been amazing for fluffy pizza crust. However, while being on our trip to Italy, we’ve discovered a whole new variety of pizzas, and our favorite ones, were with a thin crust.
Thin pizza crust requires a specialty dough that has rested in a refrigerator for some time. That’s where Overnight Pizza Dough recipe comes in. It stays overnight, making it soft and easy to handle. It also makes it a great candidate for other recipes, including garlic bread, garlic knots, and more.
Recipes to Make with Pizza Dough
Share Some Love ❤️
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, and yeast.
- In small parts, add water to the flour mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Add olive oil to the mixture and stir to combine.
- Dust a flat working surface with whole wheat flour and knead the dough with your hands until it turns elastic. Alternatively, use a stand mixer with a dough hook to speed up the process.
- Place the dough in a bowl in a bowl and cover it with plastic wrap. Leave the dough to rise overnight in the refrigerator and use it within three days. Enjoy!