Have you tried the Costco Chicken Bake? If you love this tasty dish, but want to make it home you need to try this Chicken Bake, inspired by Costco.
With this Costco Chicken Bake, you can change it to fit your tastes. You can use fresh ingredients or organic ingredients. You can make a much large batch, freeze it and have it whenever the craving hits.
What to Serve with Chicken Bake
This recipe for chicken bake can be considered a full meal. If you want to round out your dinner to make it a more nutritious and healthy try:
Ingredients for Costco Chicken Bake
- Pizza Dough
- Cooked Chicken
- Bacon Crisps
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Ranch Dressing
Note: You will need to either purchase or prepare this pizza dough prior to making this recipe. When you make a full portion pizza dough, you can double up the recipe or keep the remainder of the dough refrigerated. You can use it for garlic knots.
How to make Costco Chicken Bake
Use pizza dough, roll it out into even rectangular pieces. Apply the dressing to it, top it off with chicken, bacon and cheese. Roll them up into a log and brush the tops with ranch. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top. Bake at 415F for about 17 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
Can you Freeze Homemade Costco Chicken Bake?
Yes, you can freeze Chicken Bake but only after it’s fully baked. Keep it wrapped in foil or plastic wrap. To reheat, thaw chicken bake and reheat in oven for about 5 minutes.
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients for the recipe. I used leftover baked chicken and pizza dough recipe (link is above).
- Divide the dough into 6 even pieces.
- Roll out each piece into a rectangular shape. Apply ranch, leaving about an inch on all sides.
- Top off with chicken and bacon.
- Follow by a handful of Mozzarella cheese. Roll it up into a roll and place it to rest on an oiled baking sheet.
- Apply a tiny bit of ranch on the outside. Bake it at 415F for about 17 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese. Bake for another 3-5 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Serve them while the cheese is still all melted.