Stuffed Chicken Thigh are also knows for being called “Solomon Golubtsi”. They are known to be served at Slavic weddings as one of the main dishes. In our family we prepare them for holidays and special celebrations.
This dish has a nice balance of meat and rice. I like the tenderizer chicken around the rice with baked crispy skin of the chicken.
Share Some Love ❤️
- Cook the rice in salted water. Set aside and let it cool. Saute onions and carrots together until they soften. Set aside and let it cool.
- Cut the bone out of chicken. Tenderize from inside (leaving the skin), until the chicken becomes thin and large enough to be able to wrap rice on the inside.
- Once rice and veggies have cooled down, mix them well together and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Take chicken, place it on the working surface and put a handful of rice in middle. Roll both sides over to the middle, turning it into a roll.
- Place them one by one, rolled side down on a baking dish. Sprinkle with Vegeta or any other seasoning on top.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.