Our whole family loves pasta dishes and I do make them quite often, just for some reason I don’t share enough recipes on here. I will be breaking that tradition and there will be many pasta recipes coming soon!
Two of our favorite things are sauce made from scratch and mushrooms in any pasta dish. You’ll actually find our fridge stocked with mushrooms and broccoli almost always.
Broccoli adds a great balance to all the carbs and makes this dish lighter. Mushrooms, as always, add amazing aroma. It’s quick, easy and just as good as an Italian restaurant dish.
Note – This dish serves about 4 people, so if you are feeding a larger crowd, you may want to double up the recipe.
Other Pasta Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1/2 lb Pasta
- 1 lb Mushrooms
- 1/2 lb Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Garlic Parley Salt
- Light Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (optional)
- Prepare ingredients for the dish. Optionally you can add garlic to this dish. We love garlic, so we did use it in this recipe. Cook pasta per package inductions. You can keep it a bit under cooked to keep the texture.
- Dice mushrooms into quarters and sautee until golden brown, on a oiled skillet. Add in broccoli and garlic salt.
- Stir in cream and bring it to a boil. Press in garlic and add Parmesan cheese.
- Stir in cooked pasta. It may seem like there is a lot of sauce, but pasta will absorb a lot of it, making it perfectly creamy.