Zucchini is in season and that means I will be sharing some of its recipes with you. This combination of zucchini and mushrooms in some of our favorite Alfredo sauce, easily makes a meal on its own. If you love melted cheese, if you don’t please don’t tell me who you are, you will love the melted, cheesy top with a crust.
This recipe has been approved by my whole family. I hope your family will enjoy it as much as we did.
Other Zucchini Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Dice zucchini in one inch in size rings. Brown both sides on a grill or your oven broiler. Place zucchini on the bottom of a baking dish, I proffered one layer but it's up to you.
- Dice mushrooms and cook on a skillet, season with salt. Cook until they are golden brown.
- Top zucchini with sauteed mushrooms, set aside.
- In a large skillet, preheat whipping cream, season it with garlic salt, add parmesan cheese and press garlic into it.
- Pour the sauce over zucchini. Top the sauce with grated mozzarella cheese. Bake it at 350F for about 15 minute or until top is golden brown.
- Serve this dish while it's hot, while the cheese is still melted.