Zucchini is in season and that means I will be sharing some of its recipes with you. This combination of zucchini and mushrooms in some of our favorite Alfredo sauce, easily makes a meal on its own. If you love melted cheese, if you don’t please don’t tell me who you are, you will love the melted, cheesy top with a crust.
This recipe has been approved by my whole family. I hope your family will enjoy it as much as we did.
Other Zucchini Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/2-inch thick rings. Brown both sides of the zucchini on your grill or on the broil setting of your oven. Next, place the zucchini on the bottom of the baking dish in a single layer.
- Dice the mushrooms. Cook them in a skillet over medium heat with a little bit of olive oil until golden brown. Season them with salt to taste.
- Top the zucchini with the sautéed mushrooms.
- Pour the alfredo sauce over zucchini. Top the sauce with grated mozzarella cheese. Bake it at 350°F for about 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve the dish immediately while the cheese is melted and gooey. Enjoy!