Fall is a time for comfort foods, but at the same time let’s not forget to load up on the vegetables nutrients. This is the reason why I love this dish; all of those veggies with creamy sauce, make a perfect dish, even for the little ones.
This pasta dish is sweet, savory, creamy, cheesy and is pretty darn good!
Try Other Pasta Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Dice bell pepper and onion into one inch cubes, set aside. Preheat a deep skillet with butter; add mushrooms and cook until they soften. To the mushrooms, add bell peppers and onions, cook until soften.
- Cook pasta per box instructions. Add cooked pasta to the cooking mushrooms.
- To the pasta, add whipping cream, garlic and broccoli. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Fold in parmesan cheese to the cooking pasta.
- Serve pasta right away while its still warm.