Fall is a time for comfort foods, but at the same time let’s not forget to load up on the vegetables nutrients. This is the reason why I love this dish; all of those veggies with creamy sauce, make a perfect dish, even for the little ones.
This pasta dish is sweet, savory, creamy, cheesy and is pretty darn good!
Try Other Pasta Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Dice the bell pepper and onion into 1-inch cubes. Slice the mushrooms. Set the veggies aside.
- Preheat a deep skillet with butter over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook them until they soften.
- Add the bell peppers and onions to the skillet and cook them until they soften.
- Cook the pasta in a boiling pot of hot water for about 4 minutes less than the box instructions. Add the partially cooked pasta into the skillet with the veggies.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, pressed garlic, and broccoli to the skillet. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Fold in the parmesan cheese and stir until evenly combined.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!