Tim and I are huge, just Huge fans of tuna sandwiches. When we go for hikes, we always pack some tuna to take with us and when we don’t we are miserable the whole way back, talking about Panera bread and their tuna sandwich.
This is our staple sandwich that I make pretty much on a weekly basis, especially now that it’s so hot out and I don’t cook as much at home. This sandwich is almost an exact copy of Panera Bread tuna sandwich, or at least we think so.
Other Tuna Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients for the recipe.
- Combine together tuna with mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. Break pieces of the tuna into small pieces.
- Place sliced onion pieces on one of the sides of the bread. Top the onions with tomato slices.
- Top it off with the tuna mixture, cover with lettuce leave and a bread slice.
- Slice sandwich in half and serve it right away.