During the summer, I prefer not to bake cakes, so quick desserts are a must. This is why I love this recipe.
If you don’t have plums on hand, you can always replace them with any other fruit of choice. Let me know in the comments below, what you came up with.
Other Fruit Desserts
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for the cake crumbles.
- Toss flour, sugar, butter, eggs, baking powder and pinch of salt. Turn on food processor until everything is combined perfectly.
- Set the cake crumbles aside into the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- Dice up plums into small cubes. Prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Combine together plums, flour, sugar and lemon juice.
- Spread half of the crumbles onto a baking sheet (18X22 size). Spread plum filling evenly onto the crumbles.
- Spread the remainder of the crumbles over the plums.
- Bake it at 350F, for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.