I am so glad it’s Summer, I love berry season and I and so glad we finally got blueberries. This fruit tart taste delicious, crumbly crust combined with sweet cream topped with fresh fruits.
Keep the tart in the refrigerator. Remove about 15 minutes before serving.
Share Some Love ❤️
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, combine confectioner's sugar, flour, and butter. Blend until the mixture forms a ball.
- Using your fingers, press the dough into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom, taking care to push the crust into the indentations in the sides. Pat until the crust is even and somewhat smooth.
- Bake the crust for 10 to 12 minutes, or until it turns a light share of brown. Set aside to cool.
Filling and Topping:
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Spread the cream over the cooled crust. Decorate the top with a variety of colorful fruits.
- Heat up the jam in the microwave or in a small sauce pan until it becomes slightly melted. Using a pastry brush, lightly spread the jam on top of the fruit to give it a nice sheen. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!