I am so glad it’s Summer, I love berry season and I and so glad we finally got blueberries. This fruit tart taste delicious, crumbly crust combined with sweet cream topped with fresh fruits.
Keep the tart in the refrigerator. Remove about 15 minutes before serving.
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 Sticks Unsalted Butter softened and sliced
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 cup Fruits (choose any fruit you wish to use, I try to stick to berries and kiwi)
- 1/2 cup Jam (smooth with no chunks of fruit)
For the crust:
Preheat the oven to 350F
In a food processor, combine the confectioners’ sugar, flour, and butter, and process until the mixture forms a ball.
With your fingers, press the dough into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom, taking care to push the crust into the indentations in the sides. Pat until the crust is even.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until very lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
For the filling and topping:
Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth.
Spread the cream over the cooled crust. Decorate with fruits as you wish.
Fresh Fruit Tart
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g30%
Vitamin A 649IU13%
Vitamin C 4mg5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.