To help cope up with the hot weather, I’ve made this pie to go with ice cream today. It’s very easy to make and you can replace the filling with whatever fruit you have. The crust is yumm yumm yumm… crunchy, crispy… Definitely will be making this again and again this summer; fruits left over will be donated for future pies!
Other Pie Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 Egg
- Combine flour with salt. Cut butter into small pieces, mix together with flour. In separate bowl, mix egg together with vinegar and water. Combine all ingredients together. If the dough is too dry, add a little water, just make sure it sticks together. Keep it refrigerated for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice the peach in half, peel skin off (optional, I just can’t stand those furry skins on peaches). Slice peaches into thin long slices. Place them into a bowl, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, toss until all mixed in.
- Divide dough into two equal pieces. Roll out each piece into a round shape. The sides don’t have to look all perfect, make sure there are no holes though.
- Place rows of peaches in the middle, don’t fill up the sides , leaving enough space to fold the dough over.
- After you fold over all sides, whisk egg and brush sides of the crust with egg. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 415F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.