Creamy Mac and Cheese is all that a kid can desire. I don’t mind the pre-boxed mac and cheese once in a while, but the flavors are really not that great. A few months into our marriage, I started craving the homemade version of mac and cheese and my coworker shared her mom’s recipe. It turned out to be just the way I imagined and it became our home staple. I don’t make it often, but when I do, we always enjoy it.
This recipe is pretty simple. If you have all the ingredients at home, you will see that it’s just as easy as the pre-boxed version.
Other Creamy Pasta Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredient for the recipe.
- Cook pasta per package instructions.
- Melt butter in a deep skillet. Add in flour and whisk as it cooks.
- Slowly whisk in milk and let it cook for about 5 minutes until the mixture is like the texture of custard cream. Whisk in Dijon mustard.
- Stir in cheese, until it's all dissolved and creamy.
- Add in pasta shells and stir to combine everything together.