This chicken is beautifully glazed with sweet flavors and goes well with rice, pasta or potatoes. You can also serve this dish as an appetizer.
You’ve probably noticed that there hasn’t been many chicken recipes on the site. Thanks to a great tipster on Instagram, I came across a neat recipe on Luba’s Blog, which inspired me to put together this recipe.
Chicken is best served hot with some rice, it can be refrigerated for several days.
Share Some Love ❤️
- Place sugar ans salt in a small sauce pan, cook on medium high heat, until caramelized; don’t worry if it turns dark brown. Add water to the pan, caramelized ingredients may turn into hard candy. Keep on the stove stop until everything is dissolved.
- To the sauce, add paprika, pepper and garlic salt. Warm up the honey in a microwave for a few seconds and stir honey into the sauce.
- Lay chicken evenly onto a baking dish and spread sauce over the chicken. Bake it at 400F on one side for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken and bake for 20 minutes on the other side. Drain 80% of the liquid and turn chicken over again, bake for another 10 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle it with sesame seeds.