I made this Quick Italian Meatball Sandwiches using Johnsonville® as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #SausageFamily
I love the simplicity of the Quick Italian Sandwiches, they just take a few minutes to put together. They are kids’ and adults’ favorite, plus all the leftover meatballs can be easily used with some spaghetti pasta. So yeah, these are two dishes in one quick preparation.
People often ask me, how I’m still able to cook at home while working full time. I would say that meals like this are my go to during the weekdays.
I like the convince of having meatballs on had, you can see if the store near you sells the Italian Meatballs.
Other Meatball Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 1/2 lb Meatballs
- 2 cup Marinara Sauce (or any other Italian red sauce)
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 Buns
- Ingredients for Quick Italian Meatball Sandwiches.
- Place meatballs into a deep baking dish. Top each meatball with the sauce.
- Cover them with a lid and let them bake at 250F for 25 minutes. They will come out all juicy.
- Cut each bread piece, making a long deep area. Place meatballs into the bread.
- Place the sandwiches on a baking sheet next to each other, I used my breach bread baking sheet. Top off each sandwich with cheese.
- Let the sandwiches broil for about 3 minutes, or until the cheese is all melted.