I am excited to share this dish with you! Unless you live in tropical areas, you’re probably enjoying the change of the season. The weather is just perfect for this comfort food.
One thing I love the most, is that this is easy and can be done in one pot. It reheats amazing and can be used for work lunch the next day. Kids and adults approved, this is always a win!
Other Pasta Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 16 oz Fresh Mushrooms
- 16 oz Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Beef Better Than Bouillon
- 2 cup Hot Boiled Water
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 lb Rotini Pasta
- 1/2 cup Sourcream
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe. The recipe calls for 16oz, this pack has a bit more, which is OK.
- Preheat the pot with some oil. Add diced mushrooms to it. Sautee until mushrooms have golden brown color to them.
- Remove the mushrooms from the pot. Add ground meat and season it with salt, continuing to stir as it cooks. Once the beef is fully cooked, add the mushrooms back into the mixture.
- Add flour to the mixture, as you continue to stir. Add boiling water to the mixture, followed by better than bullion. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add pasta to the ingredients, let it simmer until the pasta is fully cooked. Stir sour cream into the mixture and let it cook for just a few minutes.
- Serve while it's still warm. If anything, this dish does reheat well!