Have you looked everywhere for the perfect MushroomPork Roulade recipe? Once you try this very simple recipe, you will make it again and again.
This recipe for mushroom Pork Roulade has been in my family for a long time. In Russian tradition, it is very common to have roulades as a holiday dish. Besides that, roulades are served year-round as hot or cold appetizers and side dishes.
What to Serve With MushroomPork Roulade
I love this recipe for pork roulade. I have served it many time, many ways. If you are want ideas on what to serve with this roulade recipe, consider:
- Baked Potatoes in Air Fryer
- Zucchini breadsticks
- Panko crusted vegetables
- Pickled vegetable salad
- Vegetable cream pasta
Variation to Pork Roulade
If you want to try this recipe in another way, try:
You can even make a Roulade sweet – check out my Birthday Cake Roulade recipe!
Ingredients for Mushroom Pork Roulade
- Olive oil
- Boneless Pork
- Black Pepper
- Dry Parsley
How to Make Mushroom Pork Roulade
Before you begin, make sure you read through the full printable recipe to make sure you are prepared and have set aside enough time to complete the recipe.
Begin by making your spice blend to use on the pork. Nest, you will cook down the vegetables and set aside to stuff inside the pork later.
Depending on the pork chop, you will need to size to butterfly and then tenderize to create a thinner and larger piece of meat that is easy to stuff and then roll. Add the vegetable mixture into the middle of the pork, and then roll as directed before cooking to the desired internal safe temperature
Other Pork Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, black pepper, and parsley. Set the rub aside. Clean and dice the mushrooms and onion.
- Preheat a skillet with olive oil. Add in the diced mushrooms and sauté them until golden brown. Next, add in the onion and sauté it until softened. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Butterfly the pork into a wide, thin piece. Using a meat tenderizer, pound it out until it's even in thickness.
- Spread the sautéed mushroom and onion mixture over the pounded pork. Roll it up nice and tight and seal the roulade with a toothpick or butcher string soaked in water.
- Preheat a skillet over very high heat. Brown each side of the roll and season the outside with the seasoning rub.
- Bake the roulade for about 30 minutes at 380°F (you may need to adjust the cook time depending on how thick the pork is). Enjoy!