Roulade is especially a great appetizer to have during holidays and parties. It’s made beforehand and served cold over the next several days.
It is also one of my favorite snacks to have around the house. Often, I have moments when I open a fridge, grab a snack and go; and it helps to have these roulades, sliced and ready to grab.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 6 Chicken Thighs
- 6 Eggs
- 2 cup Ground Pork
- 2 cup Ground Beef
- 2 cup Ground Chicken
- Vegeta Spice to taste
- Garlic Parsley Salt to taste
- Pepper & Salt to taste
- Boil egg in water until they are hard boiled. Set aside and let them cool. Clean them up and cut in half.
- Cut the bone out of chicken thighs. Tenderize from inside, leaving skin on the outside, where the chicken is very thin. Mix ground beef, pork and turkey, together with garlic salt and pepper.
- Take chicken, lay it flat on a working area, sprinkle a little seasoning. Cover the chicken with a layer of ground meat, place 2 halfs of an egg next to each other. Roll up both sides of the chicken, making it into a tight roll. Repeat until you use up all of your ingredients.
- Place rolls on baking pan. Side with loose ends facing down. Sprinkle with Vegeta. Bake at 325F for 45 minutes.
- Once they are cooked, drain all fats from the pan, set them aside until they are completely cooled down; I do it overnight. Slice them into pieces.