So many of you have been asking for one-pot dishes, aren’t they awesome? I was given this recipe by a friend of a friend, at a party. When people find out that I am a blogger, they often talk about their favorite dishes. I mentally take notes and recreate those dishes at home.
This dish indeed is loaded with flavors. With such a huge variety of ingredients, it makes the dish very fancy. But for those of you who don’t carry pesto or prosciutto in your fridge, you can always skip those ingredients, just add a bit more seasoning to the dish.
When serving it, scoop all the way from the bottom, to have chicken sit on top. If you slice the chicken, it will totally look like a quality restaurant dish.
Other One-pot Dishes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for the dish. Dice mushrooms and tomatoes into larger chunks.
- Place rice on the bottom of the baking pot. Pour Chicken broth over the rice. I made my own broth by using the better than bullion. Followed by diced mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Season dish with Garlic Salt and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- On the inside of the chicken thighs, apply pesto sauce and sprinkle the other 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese. Roll it up into a roll and wrap it with prosciutto.
- Stack it next to each other on top of the pot. Cover the dish with a lid.
- Bake this dish at 350F for about 60 minutes. Test with a fork to see if the dish is cooked.