A Quick Apple Cake Recipe is a must on my blog. First of all, I live in the Apple state and second, these are the type of cakes my mama used to make in my childhood. As I’ve previously mentioned, we lived on a small farm and she had five kids, there was no time for fancy cake baking. This is the type of treat we had as little kids.
Speaking of apples, we love apples in desserts and fresh. Usually, we go through 10lb of apples in a week, while they’re in season, meaning right now. I am grateful because they get you a ton of great nutrients.
This quick apple cake comes out moist and really light. We love it and I think you will too 😉
Other Apple Desserts
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for a Quick Apple Cake Recipe.
- Combine together eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla extract and salt. Using a mixer, beat until mixture is fluffy.
- In small parts, mix flour and baking powder into the egg mixture.
- Peel and grate apples on a large side of the grater. Mix apples into the cake batter. Stir to combine everything together.
- Spray baking dish with oil. Sprinkle a bit of brown sugar on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour cake batter into the pan. Bake at 325F for about 50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool to a room temperature. Enjoy!