This is great quick and easy meal for whole family to enjoy. I came up with this recipe on the go. I was running late, with 2 little boys hard to always stay on schedule. I know my husband loves any kind of pasta, so this was great dish. He asked me if I bought the dish- Ill take it as compliment. 🙂
Other Pasta Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves peeled and chopped
- 1/2 lb Fresh Broccoli chopped into medium pieces
- 1 lb Ham
- 1 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 lb Pasta Shells
- 2 tbsp Parsley chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Prepare ingredients for the dish.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Cook ham/sausage until its golden brow.
- To the sausage add onions, cook until they are softened. Add broccoli and and press garlic into the mixture, remove form the heat.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Toss pasta with sautéd mixture, add feta cheese and parsley. Serve right away.