Spring rolls seem to be the “new hit” that I often come across on Instagram. I want to share the simplicity of this recipe with those of you that have never made it.
The cool part about spring rolls, is that you can roll up whatever you wish. Most common combinations I’ve seen are veggie, crab, shrimp and salmon. All though my favorite combination would have to be a creamy avocado and Cold Smoked Salmon paired together with fresh, crunchy veggies.
A little cool perk with this meal is that it’s filling and super healthy. We took some of those spring rolls on an eight mile hike with us, the other day, I ate two of them and felt stuffed. This article talks a little more about eating the right foods, Tips to Stay Full Longer.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 10 Rice Paper Sheets
- 2 large Carrots
- 2 Avocados
- 5 Lettuce Leaves
- 1 English Cucumber
- 1 lb Smoked Salmon
- Splice cucumber, avocado, carrots and salon into thin long strips. Cut lettuce leaves into small pieces.
- Soak rice paper in a shallow dish filled with hot water for 10-20 seconds. Lay it on a clean surface.
- Place the ingredients on the bottom half of the rice paper, fold up both sides, fold the bottom part and roll it all the way.
- Place spring rolls on a plate in single row, otherwise they could stick together.
- Serve with your favorite Asian sauce. I found this sauce at Trader Joes, it is paired perfectly with Spring Rolls.