Looking for an easy and quick pickled cucumber recipe? Look no further andtry these delicious pickled cucumber with bright fresh flavors.
If you enjoy pickled veggies, you have got to try this Pickled Salad recipe.
Every year when cucumbers are in season we prepare quick pickled cucumbers. They are a bit different from canned pickles. The flavor of pickling is somewhere in between fresh and the pickled, but still slightly different. It is my favoritepickled cucumber recipe.
If you are afraid of canning, this is an easy way to make a step towards it. Making your own homemade quick pickled cucumbers cannot be any easier.
Like pickles, these can be used as a light snack, used in recipes or as part of a salad. Slice them up for sandwiches as well.
Ingredients for Pickled Cucumber Recipe
- Kirby Cucumbers
- Fresh Dill
How to Make Pickled Cucumbers
This recipe is best made with smaller cucumbers as they make bite-sized snacking easy. Prepare your cucumbers, dill, and garlic by washing well before adding to a canning jar. Follow directions for adding the liquid portion and storing the pickles until time to refrigerate and eat.
Other Pickled Veggies to Try:
If you love thispickled cucumber recipe, try these other great tasting pickled vegetables recipes:
- Pickled Mushrooms
- Pickled Beets
- Easy Pickled Onions Recipe
- Pickled Beets and Patte
- Pickled Cabbage and Beets
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 lb Kirby Cucumbers
- 6 Sprigs Of Fresh Dill
- 1 qt Luke Warm Water
- 3 tbsp Salt
- 10 Garlic Cloves
- Wash and snip off ends of cucumbers. Rinse dill and clean garlic cloves.
- Put dill, cucumbers and garlic in the jar until it is full.
- In a separate dish, dissolve salt with water. Pour water over cucumbers and make sure to bring the water all the way to the top.
- Cover it with a lid and let them sit in a room temperature for 48 hours. Once cucumbers are pickled, they can be stored in a fridge.