Cheesy Chicken and mushrooms is something my mom made when we first moved to US. All of us kids were pretty much grown up. Between 10 adults at home, my mother needed to cook tons of food. One of my favorites was when she made Campbell’s soups together with pasta. I bet she was relieved to have so many options that she could make into her own recipes.
This new cheesy sauce from Campbell’s is great. It makes cooking so simple and so quick to prepare. Even though it recommends to add broccoli and chicken, I really wanted to rather make something similar to what my mother used to make us.
See more ideas for Cambell sauces with delicious Campbell recipes. Campbell’s Sauces comes in varieties for Slow Cooker, Skillet, Oven and Grill Sauces. You can see more of the Campbell’s new products.
More Gravy Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 lb Mushrooms
- 1 Campbell’s Cheesy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Bacon Crisps
- Salt for seasoning
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe. Bacon and seasoning is not in the photo.
- Cut chicken into one inch cubes, cut mushroom into bite size pieces. Place chicken, mushrooms and bacon into a baking dish. Season it with a bit of salt.
- Top it off with a cheesy sauce and cover it with foil. Bake it at 350F for 40 minutes.
- Serve over rice or pasta.